Well, it has been awhile since I've written on here. I usually post my blogs on my MySpace page, since I have several faithful readers. They know who they are. :) I thank them all for their support. I appreciate everyone's support and encouragement! :) It means the world to me!
I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day. I had to work, but got paid overtime, so that was nice. After I got home, we went to my grandma's to eat. My Auntie Bertha and Uncle Mike were there. They are so funny! I always laugh when I see them, since they just crack me up. I made a chocolate trifle for dessert. I always make it when they visit, since it's Uncle Mike's favorite.
The day before, (May 27th), I went to my cousin's husband's 30th birthday party. It was outside and very windy that day, so I had to hold onto my paper plate with quite a grip. It was nice otherwise, though. I did get a sunburn on my neck, however. :( My neck and shoulders are a magnet for the sun. And they never tan; only burn. :( Anyway, I did get to see a lot of relatives I hadn't seen in years or had never met before, so that was a lot of fun. I wish I could see them more often.
Some pretty exciting news is that my cousin, Elizabeth, had her baby on May 30th! :) His name is Wyatt, and he's my Godson. This is my first time as a Godmother, and I'm excited and honored that I was chosen to be one! :) She lives about five hours away, so I won't get to see him as often as I'd like. :( I can't wait to meet him! My other cousin's baby is almost five months old already! Time really does fly! It almost scares me when it goes by this quickly!
The other good news is that I set up a book signing at Thimbleberry Books on Saturday, July 28th from noon to about 2:00 P.M. I am also having one this Saturday, (the 9th) at Book World in Steven's Point from 1-3 P.M.
Oh, and someone my dad works with bought a copy of my book for her daughter. Her daughter wrote a book report on my book and got an A+! :) How sweet is this girl? I am so proud that she got such a good grade! Having kids enjoy reading is such an important thing. That's why I like writing so much. Encouraging reading is something I firmly believe in.
Anyway, I'll post a new blog soon.
Take care!
Love,
Aubrey