Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Third Book Signing

Well, on Saturday, June 9th, I had my third book signing. It was in Steven's Point, Wisconsin. It was another beautiful day outside, so not many people were shopping. :( I had a sweet guy come up and shake my hand, wishing me good luck, but that was about as exciting as it got for awhile. It's a really nice store and the employees there are all kind people. During the last thirty minutes, a mother with her two daughters came in and bought a copy of my book! It was the only one I sold, but that's okay. I still had a great time. I really love doing book signings. It's what I've wanted my whole life, and it's amazing that it's actually happening!


It was also my dad's birthday that day, so we went out to eat in Steven's Point. I got a grilled mushroom cap with red peppers on it. It was delicious! We then stopped at the Coldstone Creamery and got a chocolate peanut butter cake. The cakes and ice cream at Coldstone are expensive, but they are so worth the money!


I went with my 2nd cousin (who I call my aunt), on the road on Wednesday. (June 6th.) She sells insurance. I was hoping to drop off some of my books at bookstores along the way, but there weren't many. We ate lunch in Sparta, WI at a really good place. They had excellent ice cream there as well! I got a chocolate malt. If you haven't noticed, ice cream is my favorite food! :) We also went to the mall in La Crosse, WI. I hadn't been to that mall in years and it seemed a little smaller to me. They still had a lot of good stores there, though.



Anyway, that's it for the moment. Have a great rest of your week!

Love,
Aubrey