Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my first blog on my webpage! Before I do anything else, I'd like to thank my friend Nancy for helping me with my website. ( http://www.aubreywaters.com/ ) It never would've been possible without her help! :)
I am having my first radio interview tomorrow over the phone, so I am excited about that, but also a little nervous.
For those of you who don't know much about me, I will soon be posting more on my website, so you can check it out. I recently published my first novel, Thirteen and Surviving. You can look it up here http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=39355 at the publisher's website. It's the cheapest to buy it there, although you can also use www.amazon.com or www.bn.com as well.
I'm sorry this blog is short and boring, but I will post a new one soon. I am still getting the hang of this! :)
Have a good day!

Aubrey